<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8344336?origin\x3dhttp://usnuy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
header
Saturday, July 11, 2009 - 9:49 AM

0 comments

WHAT THE HECK?! Im so free that Im actually complaining!!

Finally I am beginning to see the end of my sick spell.. Been sick the whole of last week, like seriously sick. Down with high fever of 39 degree cel. Then lost my voice due to throat infection. Then started coughing crazily for the rest of the week that I had to hide at home to recover. Now the weird and most painful thing I have to face is my FACE. Due the 15 different types of medicine I took during this one week long ordeal, my skin's immuity to acne broke down. My whole face is thus flooded with acne. Small red ones that look like rashes all over my face and neck. Lucky for me, my dermatologist reckons it'll all clear in a week with proper medication and cream.

Looking forward till then...