back in spore
Monday, June 08, 2009 - 3:23 PM
0
comments
Im back from Shanghai... My holidays ended so quickly... so sad to be back in boring singapore...
Shanghai was GREAT!! Much better than anticipated. The weather was good, just the right amount of sun with enough cool breeze (except for one bizzare day where there was a hailstorm in Shanghai!).
Anyway some funny/weird/scary things happened during our one week stay there:
- Had Shanghai airport staff come on plane to take everyone's temperature b4 disembarking the plane. Hahaa I gave everyone around me a good scare when I had to have my temperature taken thrice with two different devices.
- Hailstorm. It's the first time it happened in Shanghai for the last 10 years. Shd I say we are lucky or unlucky?
- I broke Aunty OiLin's car door handle. Yes! I didnt know Im so strong!
- Sat beside a drunk man who created a scene by overturning 3 tables at a restaurant. And it's a rather classy nice family restaurant, not even a rowdy place for drinks...
My dear and I really a good trip with lots of fun. Aunty OiLin was such a wonderful host to us. Hope to visit Shanghai again! =)
I have a total of894 photos, will post them after sorting them out...