<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8344336?origin\x3dhttp://usnuy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
header
stupid tick
Friday, May 29, 2009 - 12:02 PM

0 comments

I found a tick on Chanel! And I drowned it in bleach water to revenge for it making Chanel suffer... Haa.

Recently my parents decided to start becoming healthier with the H1N1 scare. So, they have decided to go for brisk walks daily and Chanel thus became their forced companion for the walks. I must remind them about not letting my poor girl wander onto grass again...

To all my friends with dogs, do not let your beloved pets wander on grass if you do not want ticks and fleas living on their skin drinking their blood...