<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8344336?origin\x3dhttp://usnuy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
header
payday
Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 1:29 AM

0 comments

tadaaa... we bought payday on-the-go! it's a fun game just that it's really hard to play with this minature version. the cards are like 5 cm in length! and the money is so small and cute!

And I found this candies! I used to love them!
Really random: I bought a colouring book to entertain myself for the coming week because my dear has to help our at his dad's company before our shanghai trip... how sad to be without his company when i have complete freedom now... nvm it's just for a week... I can keep myself busy with the colouring book.