<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8344336?origin\x3dhttp://usnuy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
header
yeah green lights to buy new hp
Friday, October 31, 2008 - 10:00 AM

0 comments

Finally got the green light to buy a new hp. =)

I have been trying to persuade my parents to let me get a new hp although it's just a couple of months to the end of my contract. But it's really not that Im dying to get a new hp. It's just that my hp died, no chance of reviving it without spending 200 dollars...

I have been using my boy's army hp. Which means: no camera, no colour display (except that I can choose the background colour), no radio, no bluetooth... You get what I mean, it means it's really really simple phone. One good thing about this phone though, is the long battery life. I can leave it on for calling, smsing, playing games for 4 whole days before it needs a recharge! Im so amazed!

For now, I shall think about which colour I should get for my hp.. Pink or silver?