<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8344336?origin\x3dhttp://usnuy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
header
Monday, September 08, 2008 - 2:33 PM

0 comments

It has been a while since I really enjoyed my weekend. Weekends have been a chore for me to get through as Im just too bored to come up with new ideas to spend my time.. But I had a really great one last weekend!! =)



Friday

Went to sentosa at night to BUILD SANDCASTLES! So much fun just putting sand into the moulds and watching the shapeless sand turn to beautiful sandcastles! =D Plus the beach was so quiet and peaceful. There were only 4 of us on the beach, my boy and me and another couple. Managed to avoid the overcrowded beach on the weekend, dont need to sweat and get sunburnt while building my sandcastle, eating the look-nice-but-taste-awful food that I prepared, spending quality time with my boy...
Sunset
Our tools


My boy's sandcastle


My sandcastle

Us gazing at clouds, no stars to see... =(



Saturday
I bought a white Nintendo DS Lite!
The reason why I bought one: I cant resist this hello kitty case! =)



Sunday

Brought my baby girl for her grooming session. Groomer gave her a pink ribbon just like hello kitty in the picture above! She looks super cute and girly but my naughty girl will not pose for me so no photos. I will try my best to get some photos of her soon! hahaa