<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8344336?origin\x3dhttp://usnuy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
header
singapore is a small small world
Sunday, July 13, 2008 - 6:18 PM

0 comments

When you realised your psch friends know your sec sch friends in university, you realise how small Singapore really is!

I feel happy seeing the photos of people smiling. Even if they are not my friends, I feel happy for them just by seeing their smiles... Okay I sound a bit stupid.

Anyway, sorry to my cg who saw me really pissed last night. I really had a bad bad bad experience with that game and yup just watching you all play reminds me of my terrible experience. Mayb it will be different with you all course you people love me but... Sorry matters of the heart are not that easily overcome.

And by the way, I really miss my girls! NAT AND KARIN STOP BUILDING BEARS! LET'S GO OUT!