<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8344336?origin\x3dhttp://usnuy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
header
familar faces, unfamilar pple
Tuesday, April 01, 2008 - 11:43 PM

0 comments

As each day passes by, I realised how much once familar people become merely familar faces but unfamilar people. So many frens were lost along the way as I grow up. It's really saddenly when I look back to the times I used to have with these currently familar faces but unfamilar people...

Mayb it's me. The lazy party who refuses to keep my frens as familar pple.
Mayb it's just life. Everyone gets on with their own busy life that there isnt much spare time for other..
Mayb it's just nth... As this is part of growing up...