Nat's 21st bday
Thursday, March 06, 2008 - 10:17 AM
0
comments

I took the Singapore Flyer! Together with my gals, we flew up into the sky with the flyer! =D
We were the centre of attention everywhere we went. Cos of our giantic Hello Kitty, we got a free 9R photo from Singapore Flyer! Service is fantanstic at the Flyer. I will definitely find a chance to go again in the day. =)
Singapore actually has quite a nice view at night... see below!

Pretty yea?
To my dearest pretty gal:
Nat,
I hope u had a great day out with us for ur bday celebration. Although u were a bit slow, but at least everything went on smoothly just as we planned. Hope that u will always remember our celebration! Plenty of good wishes to u! May many wonderful miracles happen in your life and that Mr. J will notice u and talk to u! =P
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!
*muacks*