<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8344336?origin\x3dhttp://usnuy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
header
sick
Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 10:27 PM

0 comments

Im such a weak gal! And Im always falling sick at all the wrong times! Whole body aching so badly that I am bedbound the whole of today.. really irritating to think that I have two tests tmr! Luckily I have MY BOY with me the whole of today. Although he cant do anything much to get rid of my fever, it really makes my day when Im showered with all the attention. My silly boy bought me so much food that I find him so amusing.. Look at wad he bought for me to eat in case Im hungry:

So funny who will eat biscuits when having fever? He still explained that I cant eat chocolate so he bought strawberry pucca.. So funny... He also bought me 6 cans of coke (on doctor's advice to drink coke), 3 cans of food to go with my plain tasteless porridge. Such little things can mean so much... ^_^

I really adore my boy!