<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8344336?origin\x3dhttp://usnuy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
header
my boy in india
Monday, October 15, 2007 - 5:24 PM

0 comments

My BOY is in India... =(

Im missing him already although it was less than 24 hrs since I last saw him. I can vividly rmb all the times we spent tgt last week. It was a fabulous week as we both promised to stay happy and cheerful instead of dwell in sadness. I vividly remember all the things we last did b4 151007:

Accompanying me to sch on thu morning, staying in sch to buy lunch for me so I cant come up with some crap excuses to skip lunch.
Coming all the way to sch to pick me up after class to bring me out for a good dinner.
Ma La hotpot at bugis was great. Not the food, it was the company that made the meal excellent.
Cooking lunch tgt on Fri so we both can feast behind closed door with no one to criticise our abnormal appetite. hahaa.
Bringing me out for dinner at Botak Jones because I had to meet Karin at Clementi. Me ended up with serious indigestion until I see him again after my Friday-night-spoiler-class.
Strolling to Holland V while stopping by the fitness corner for old folks along the way to amuse ourselves with the cool fitness equipment b4 locking memories onto photos.
Dessert time at 2cm Dessert Bar. Great place, great drinks esp peach beer, great dessert, great company.
Aunty-ly deciding whether to give the premier cab a miss at the taxi stand by entering Cold Storage to avoid spending unnecessary money on cab but in the end too paiseh and just boarded and grumbled at the cab fare.
BBQ
Laughing hysterically over no-brainer jokes in Underdog tgt.
On top of all these, my boy sacrificed most of his slp just to make me daily video clips to keep me company while he is far far away in India...