carls' jr and national day dinner
Sunday, August 05, 2007 - 9:12 PM
0
comments
so many times in carls' jr and finally the hygiene level failed! I found a golden hair inside my portobello mushroom burger! Itz so disgusting! Try to imagine: you bite greedily into a big fat burger, then you pull your mouth out den, yucks, there is a strand of long long hair inside! It makes the whole incident worst when u are sure that the hair isnt your own hair. My hair is black, real black. The hair inside the burger is golden! I nv dye my hair b4 so im 100% sure itz not my hair. I wouldnt care so much if it was my own hair but others, EEE! I know they are all still hair, but I dunno wad others do to their hair. Hmmm like wad if that person din wash her hair or put a lot of hair products in her hair. Im like eating dirt and chemicals!! Luckily the guy behind the counter was really nice to me. Apologised immediately n gave a new burger. I dun really want the burger in the end coz it feels q gross to eat another burger dat I suspect is prepared by the very same person who left her hair inside my previous burger..
Attended a National Day celebration dinner at bt batok. The food was so so but the performers were q 'entertaining'. Their performances made me felt as if the hungry ghost festival came earlier this year ie getai! But they are still pretty entertaining, esp 小黑who is actually an indian who speaks and sings fluent hokkien and mandarin. Gosh, he made me feel ashamed of myself. Cant even speak fluent hokkien when Im one myself...