Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 8:28 PM
0
comments
Finally found some spare time to update this blog. But as I start I realised I got too much photos to choose from. My 3rd anniversary with dear dear:

It was a really fun and enjoyable time tgt at Sentosa although we din really do a lot of things dere. It is the 'who' and not 'what' that is memorable after all. And yes! I had a fantastic time dat day! ^.^
My four day HK trip was excellent too. Except for the part that we had to spend a day in the rain... Other than that, I really love travelling alone with my sister overseas. Itz good to have someone who is so understanding to my slow walking pace, constant hunger and complete zero sense of direction! Too much photos and I believe Hong Kong is q familar to most as we always watch HK drama serials yea?
And my bday present from my sister and brother (and my cousin I think?) finally arrived in Spore! It was supposed to have arrived about 3 months ago?! Yup. But I really love the figurine so much! Itz so cute!!! The girl is bathing her dog, just like me bathing Chanel. Hahaa.. This, according to my sis, is just the first half of my present. I still have the exclusive figurine for Precious Moments Fun Club members on its way to Spore. Itz really cute too but all I have now is the picture of it. I LOVE PRECIOUS MOMENTS! =)

