<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8344336?origin\x3dhttp://usnuy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
header
old friend!
Tuesday, June 12, 2007 - 4:24 PM

0 comments



Last week an outing with the gals ended up with us doing dumb things as usual again. Dinner at the Marche was good. Love the cable car! But jw and ys decided nt to climb in in case the cable car break or sth.. So funny!
Hope YEEWAH had a wonderful 20th bday!
An old fren talked said hi to me on msn today. We used to be best frens in psch. Talking to her made me realised how much I miss her! I admit I am usually the passive one when maintaining my frenships, but I really love my frens! To all my frens whom I have not been keeping in contact with: Im really sorry for nt calling or msging u all but I have not forgotten abt u all!
Hope to meet up with this childhood playmate of mine soon! =)