my science experiment
Monday, April 23, 2007 - 9:44 PM
0
comments
I conducted a science experiment in my kitchen! Yes! A science experiment in my kitchen! It wasnt intentional but it somehow happened... Here is wad really happened:
1) I boiled a small pot of water together with my reusable heat pack.
2) I went out to watch tv.
3) I read my magazine.
4) BOOM! in the kitchen, but i still din think much coz i was daydreaming away..
5) I asked my mom, "wadz the sourish burnt smell?"
6) My mom went to check out the kitchen...
7) AHHH! My mom shouted at me,"..." Yeah you dun have to know wad but just know that she almost strangled me.
8) I finally realised I caused a mini explosion in the kitchen. Kinda slow right? Hahaa..
9) I examined the white powder covering the pot. I dissolved the powder with water... Yup, I was trying to see if my heat pack is still dere...
10) Threw away the pot, heat pack and off to Gek Poh for a new pot!
Hahaa, Im a
household hazard! Beware!