my one week break
Monday, April 23, 2007 - 11:13 AM
0
comments
My one week break ended b4 I knew it! *sigh* Spent the whole of last week resting and enjoying each other's company with GR. Although we din do any special things during that one week break, I still love every single second spent coz it was with someone who is so special and precious to me...
That one week had been a time for me to fatten up! To those friends who always say Im skinny now, I really tried to eat more and fatten myself up a bit! Hahaaa..
I must confess that I haven been studying for the past whole week and itz just less than 3weeks to my real exams! *stressed* =/ Im so tired today i really wonder how much I can absorb even if I really sit down to study the whole of today. I feel the high inertia within me to start reading my subject guides... oh no...