my 20th bday!
Thursday, March 15, 2007 - 9:41 PM
0
comments
My 20th Birthday...
I finally ended my bday celebration officially today!! =) I have been celebrating my bday for 6 days alr! Feeling super duper loved by my bf, family and frens.
Got my new pooh plush toy at build-a-bear from dear. It's so fun! I guess the process of building the bear makes the whole present meaningful. Didnt know two 20-year-olds can be so childish when dressing up the bear! hahaa.. Thanks MR UNDERWEAR!
My parents bought me a set of jewellery from Citygems. Guess they really want me to dress up nicely when I go out with them. But they are nice and my mom rmbed that I always wanted a pair diamond studs so yup I got them! Thank you mommy and daddy!
To my brother and sister, thanks for keeping me in suspense until now. All I got from them is a card filled with joy that im 20 and a promise that they bought my present but are keeping it till a later date b4 giving it to me... *whines*
As for my gals (Yeewah, Jac, Jiewei and Yitshan), thank you for the bag, the yummylicious cake and the pooh balloons! Itz great just to have u gals celebrating with me! I love the balloons the most! hahaa..
so sad, no more bday celebrations = mugging time!