Valentine's Day
Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 6:12 PM
0
comments
My Valentine's Day celebration 2007...
My dear dear took leave specially to celebrate Vday with me this year! *grinz*
Went out the whole day but I left all my presents including my pretty roses at home. I kinda regretted my decision to leave the roses at home coz I was so jealous when I see pple carrying flowers walking down the street in town. Serve me right for being lazy!
Hmmm, actually I think Vday is a day to rob men! Hahaa coz all the restaurants will have a fixed menu and the price is already fixed at a rate per couple. Plus all the roses will all of a sudden have a significant hike in price. So yup, Im glad that I am a GIRL! =) And, girls love roses and a nice reservation at a good restaurant.
Thank you darling for the wonderful Valentine's Day 2007! *muackz*