<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8344336?origin\x3dhttp://usnuy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
header
Chinese New Year
Thursday, February 22, 2007 - 10:19 AM

0 comments

Happy Piggy Year! *oink*

The 3 days celebrations ended in a flash. As usual, relatives meet up once a year to exchange greetings and hongbaos for the children. As we grow up, our families are supposed to get bigger right? With all the cousins bringing their gfs and bfs along, families are supposed to get bigger in theory. But sometimes I feel that my family is getting smaller as my cousins went over to their bf/gf's hse. Hmmm, not as if I didnt go over to GR's family.

Nvm... I went to the zoo on 初二! Saw the Happy Hogs Show. The two pigs were so clean and cute! Hahaa.. The zoo was so crowded and I keep banging into people at the entrance of the special enclosures. And I got scolded 'rude' by a lady who thinks that she has the priority to enter coz she has a stroller. Well, I would really like to hold the door for her if there wasnt a crowd bhind me trying to get out of the narrow passageway. Yup, sometimes Singaporeans like to complain abt every single teeny weeny things that I hate to admit that Im a Singaporean! Oops actually I think I complain abt a lot of things too! Hahaa..

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL WHO READ MY BLOG!!