no time no time!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 - 9:05 PM
0
comments
Finally I m back here again! Hahahaa... This blog has been dead for the longest time alr. I seriously doubt dat anyone will come to read it and I dun usually have v intereting blog entries either.
Gosh, Im left with so much to study and so little time. Die! I know I have to get my butt of the couch and make good frens with my notes but..... Itz IMPOSSIBLE! *sighz* No matter how much I tried to force myself to stay at home, I can still find other sources of entertainment at home. GR called a few times to check on my progress with my revision and he also commented dat I can find lots of things to entertain myself with at home. Just like today, I ended up only reading one chap of my notes for the whole day. Can someone find some interesting way to make me stay awake in frnt of my notes? I will b really grateful! I promise! hahaa...
Shit! I turned off my com so I have one less distraction but guess wad? Here I m using my sis's com to blog! Better try to get back to my notes...
Jiayou!