weili gor gor's wedding
Monday, October 30, 2006 - 9:47 PM
0
comments
Im getting lazy to blog again.. Hahaa.. =p There was a big event on Sunday so I have sth to blog abt..
Finally my cousin got married!! He has been together with his wife,Doris, since a long long time ago. I rmbed seeing her so often at the family gatherings dat I treat her like my family member rather than my cousin's gf. Anyway back to the wedding... Doris was so beautiful yday. She kept smiling and smiling. Her bridal gowns are so beautiful. Itz q fun to see pple getting married and going through the Chinese traditions. combing hair, tea ceremony, buffet lunch etc.
The wedding dinner was at Grand Hyatt. We got the biggest ballrm dere coz my family is jus too big!! Wonder how much my family would have extended by the time I get married. Hahaa.. Itz too early to think abt it anyway. The whole dinner was well prepared and q posh. I bet my cousin spent a bomb on this wedding. I was thinking dat Im going to have the same usual wedding dishes served. But the dishes were nt the usual kind and was q nice. Thank God!! hahaa.. Usual things went on.. I think the main focus of the dinner wasnt the bride and groom.. The Chinese dinner was in fact a showoff of gowns, diamonds, bags for the guests... Kinda weird to see all the guests so sparkling when it is actually the bride n groom who are the main characters of the dinner. I guess pple are just liddat. Anyways, the dinner emcee was v entertaining. Multi talented artiste from my parents' time.
I bet my cousin was dead drunk last night. Really happy for him! May their love last forever and live happily ever after! Hahaa.. Sounds like fairy tale's ending..