<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8344336?origin\x3dhttp://usnuy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
header
revived!!
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 - 1:00 PM

0 comments

it has been more than half a yr since i last typed an entry here!!! Too tired and lazy to continue updating regularly. I think it is so stagnant that no one bothers to come check out my life on my blog anymore. Hahaa.. Itz alright, I shall entertain myself by typing entries for myself to read..

Beginning to feel like a hsewife.. Since sch started, I have been really really free everyday. Only have sch on Mon, Thu and Fri. Tue and Wed are like slacking days for me coz I hardly spend the time to study at home even though I stay at home. Y hsewife? Coz i have been finding things like packing my rms and cooking interesting lately. I volunteered to cook for my bro and sis loh.. Frm someone who hates doing all these household chores to someone who starts to find entertainment in them. Conclusion: Im really bored staying at home all alone!! Come on, someone gives me sth else to do to kill time...

Anyway, if anyone of you still drops by once in a while to check out my blog, pls leave some evidence behind on the tagboard so I will know whether this blog is a personal blog or sth dat pple reads...