blur blur me
Wednesday, September 20, 2006 - 11:59 AM
0
comments
Haiyo!!!
As usual, I went for an appt on a wrong date. Im always liddat. I woke up earlier than usual to get ready to go out for my appt at mt alvernia. Took 157 and the bus was soooo crowded. And, it was stopping at every single stop from Boonlay onwards. I cant believe my luck coz I knew at dat rate I was going to b late! Lucky for me I decided to call the clinic to tell them I will be late. Cos the nurse checked and told me dat my appt is on next wed and nt today.
I almost wanted to burst out laughing. Not at the nurse of coz, at myself. I cant believe Im still this blur! Made myself panicked for nth on the bus trip. Haiz, and the thing is I wasted my whole morning. Itz too late to plan any other things now.
Anyway, my two best frens n I have decided to start our own business! Hahaa, dunno how will things go but I hope we will have the determination to continue with the business. Going to have our first meeting on this coming Thursday. Yeah! So excited.. =)